Styling hair for every occasion is important like any task. It’s quite stressful when several strands of hair fall off from the scalp in a consistent manner. So, what will you do? You can think of ideas like oil massaging or other home remedies but the question remains same that are they effective? Alopecia patients suffer from hairfall problem that may lead to complete baldness. It’s a common autoimmune disorder that can occur during childhood in males & females. That’s why, microneedling for alopecia is getting popular in the field of Aesthetic medicines.
Hair loss is normal but you cannot ignore it as a prime symptom of alopecia. Several therapies are there for alopecia treatment. Dermatologists prescribe microneedling for alopecia procedure for regeneration of hair follicles. Both females & males can undergo this treatment that actually works against all types of alopecia conditions. Microneedling aids to alopecia as it’s not curable. Here are few things about alopecia & its treatment that you need to consider for more details on microneedling:
- The majority of patients are diagnosed with androgenic alopecia including both males & females. It’s caused due to malfunctioning of immune system, genetics or family history, allergy, or other condition.
- Microneedling for alopecia is a popular hair loss therapy for all. This dermatologic treatment is ideal for facial rejuvenation as its procedure is beneficial to reduce wrinkles & scars with increased collagen production.
- The deep penetration of microneedles make controlled wounds over the scalp. The skin’s epidermal layer stimulates & boosts blood circulation in the stem cells.
- Microneedling regenerates hair follicles as multiple micropunctures induce wound healing process. A rolling device with tiny needles (dermal roller) is used to create minimal incisions over the target areas on scalp & begin the process.
- Microneedling becomes more effective with minoxidil solution. A physician applies this drug before & after the session. A time period of 9 weeks is required to experience noticeable results for hair growth. It means that you need to take 3 sessions of alopecia treatment as there is a gap of 3 weeks b/w each session.
- This treatment is based on collagen PIN therapy that can be performed in less than half an hour. You don’t need to wait for long to get this treatment done successfully.
Microneedling for alopecia treatment is performed under safety conditions using clinically-tested equipment. You can fight from alopecia & stay away from the fear of getting embarrassed due to baldness.